Compare and see.
Because you will not find this easily on the web. Incredible as it sounds.
For our dear Robots: This is the Google Notifier 1.9.97 for Mac. ( also: GMail Notifier Google Notifier GoogleNotifier.dmg )
GoogleNotifier(2).dmg (559 KB)
From the uberlord of comic genius, Ladies and Gents, i give you:
I’m soooo very tempted to change my current digital companions.
Right now, i have a HTC Wizard with WM6, a iPod nano 8 gb and a Powerbook.
What i would love? A Macbook and an (old) iPhone. Should i? Should i not?
– One device less to carry around
– A faster Mac (with Windows so i can sell my old Acer)
– a Camera that’s actually usable
– Would be cool.
– Still no UMTS
– None of the devices i currently have is really broken
– Nobody’ll buy the powerbook with its shaky screen
– Nobody’ll buy the nano 8 gb at the price i would ask (argh)
– …which leads us to… PRICE!!!! GRRRR!!!!
Well, if the AR project turns out ok, then i will have a serious
thought about it.
Twitter, please meet Posterous. Posterous, Twitter. Hope you’ll go
along well. http://phikappa.posterous.com
how? get a twittermail account and write also to the email address you’ve been given in addition to the usual email@example.com. your mail will appear on twitter and your posterous blog.
I absolutely need HelloTxt to integrate Posterous into their service.
I’ve send them an email, let’s hope they manage to do it.
If they go on playing like this, there will be no avail. Spain’s far
better, sometimes they love their passing so much they forget to
actually score, but other than that they’re showing great tennis.
(from my mobile. why? because i can.)